This time I know it was a dream, a morning dream. People say dreams
witnessed in morning come true. I had taken an early bus to some place
at Ashram road. On my way back, I took an auto to the bus-stand at
Panjarapole;I have no idea why! At Panjarapole I missed the bus twice.
So I opted to walk. Can you imagine "walk" from Panjarapole to Gandhinagar,
hah! Crazy indeed! Dreams, you see, are crazy. They are not real; They
are the Royal Road to the Unconscious. On the way I saw several buses
speeding by. When I tried to stop the bus, the conductors shouted out
loud "make it quick". But the buses never stopped really and I couldn't
run fast enough to catch them. I kept walking. When I reached Ashram
Road, an auto-rick stopped by, i almost jumped to sit inside and the
driver started driving to Gandhinagar.We started talking casually. The
driver also found it strange that I had gone to Panjarapole to take a
bus. While on the rick, my sister called up to tell me I had guests in
the evening so I better make in time. When I reached home my sister was
ready with evening snacks and dinner for guests. For a change she had
not left the responsibility for me 'cause she knew I would be late and
tired. I was happy, after the long day, that I was "FEELING at home when
I was Home."
No comments:
Post a Comment