Saturday, July 21, 2012

Come-back

When a friend asked me to write more, I liked the idea again. Thanks to him!

When I gave up my job in December last year and some other more serious life-impairing issues simultaneously, I had only more and more days to sit and think. At that time I should have written, but the truth is, when you have all the time on earth you are busy to find business. That was the time, and hope its past.

I went back to my home-town. I called it my exile then, not realising that was also a time to rethink over and renew some old decaying spots of life.  Like everyone (excluding exceptions), I had my grudges with my mom, dad, sis, the house, the people, the city, everything; and it had worsened in the bad times. I stayed there for three complete months and each day was terribly miserable until at last when a channel of communication opened up between me and my family and things started sounding like the happy ending of a Hindi film. This was also a new beginning, a sequel in making!

Life does not follow the should's and must's. It moves. We live it. Its not yet time for me to think how and when I forgot all the should's and must's but I accept whatever happens to me, good or bad is my own doing. I am happy that before I left my town, I talked, I reconciled, I found my mom and dad in different avatars, I re-bonded with my sister, I spoiled my kids(neice n nephew), I made a new friend and replenished some old bonds of love. I dont mind a second exile, but a short one. pls!


I have titled this as Come-back recognising my come-back to writing and to good times.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome!

Kalp Desai said...

welcome back......
hope u also write about the good times in life.....
cheers
kalp

ida said...

:) yes, sure!