Tuesday, November 2, 2010

lost n found

As the evening sky turns pink and the cool breeze touches my face,
As the memories strike the heart and as I get nostalgic..
And life runs through my nerves, my mind asks, "Why are u still alive?"

As love falls my way and I pass by it,
As days add to years of age, life teaches me to be more detached
And someone feels hurt, and asks a quiet question "Who do you think you are?"

As I have this burning desire to flee from all but something holds me behind,
As I realize I have more to do and there is but less time,
And my destiny comes to me and whispers "How do you think you will ever be able to do it?"

As sometimes I feel lonely and search for a mate,
As someone holds my hand and sits beside and I know what is on his mind,
And as I start to fall for it and my heart questions "Why cant you commit and stay behind?"

As destiny is not my horse I cant ride on it,
As my heart and mind are free of each other they do not compromise,
As someone who has just held my hand is not part of my inner being, he does not belong to me....
I move with them by my side, but they are never to be called mine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeh tumne compose ki hai?

ida said...

yes... whr were u for so long?