Its winter time and temperatures are dipping. Here in Ahmedabad the winters are not as chilling as in north especially Lucknow. I keep getting nostalgic about those foggy mornings and benumbing evenings there. I had never been fond of winters, because I wish to see bright sun each day. I always thought I would rather like scorching summers than cloudy misty winters. Its only now when I am here in Gujarat, and the winter time has approached that i realised that everything has its value. I contacted one of my friends, Sodium, just yesterday, after one full year. Infact there was no reason to lose contact with him as we are only connected through net ever since we've known each other. But yesterday some deep feelings to talk to him re-emerged. and then when I started reading our past chats that I realised that it was all a part of my nostalgia. I had come in contact with him in winter months in Lucknow, and it had almost become a habit to read his blog everyday and also chat with him. For three months I talked and then one day we just stopped for some reason I can't recall. Possibly he had to go out of city for some work and in the mean time I also became busy with some things in my own life. And then we never tried to connect with each other.
Yesterday while reading our chats, I saw him and we jsut started talking spontaneously as if the whole year's time was just a moment. And then he gave me a good news that he earned his admission in an MBA college of his choice. I know this guy for a very less time but can't say what made me feel so strongly about him yesterday. Either the time that we had shared with each other or the time of winter and my habit attached to those times. But this feeling is amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment